Why Study in Academia?
- Activity-Based Learning and Interactive Classroom; Extra-Curricular Activities such as Theater, Music, Art, Sports, Dance, Debate, Math Olympiad, Science Fair, Mock Cabinet, Spelling Bee, Community service clubs and Material Arts
- Effective parent-teacher collaboration
- Well-equipped computer, physics, biology and chemistry labs and libraries.
- Information and Communication Technology Programmes.
- House System, Clubs, and Society
- Focus on character education initiatives and 21st-century soft skills.
- Ensures Best Grades in IGCSE & A-Level exams.
- The British Council and Edexcel & Cambridge approved the registration and examination Centre.
- Class tests and Homework checking on a regular basis.
- Special counseling for weak students
Mrs. Sarwat Zeb (Principal)
Academia is maturing every year. Every academia year had been a notable one for Academia in many respects. In the academic field the students have maintained their high standards and have continued to be recognized as high achievers. Students who sit for O’Level and A’Level exams had been making ACADEMIA proud by their brilliant performance, as always. Many of them got The Daily Star Award and Edexcel High Achiever’s Award in recognition of their Excellence…..